Frequently Asked Questions
GynePro® contains Chlorhexidine digluconate, a safe and effective, clinically-tested anti-infective which protects against bacteria that can cause common genital infections.
- Best used during red days. Use twice a day (morning & evening).
- Use 3 times a week for protection during regular days.
- Use as cleansing wash before sexual intercourse.
- Shake well and pour one palmful (5 mL) of the feminine wash and use as an external feminine wash.
Usage below unless directed by physician:
- 2X a day, everyday during red days
- Everyday but not exceeding 2 weeks of continue usage when experiencing itch, irritation
- 3 times a week, during regular days
You should not use GynePro® if you are allergic to any of its known components.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in the eyes and ears. If solution comes in contact with these areas, rinse out promptly and thoroughly with water.
- Do not swallow. Accidental swallowing of Chlorhexidine may result in stomach distress including nausea and vomiting. These acute effects are generally associated only with high doses. In cases of accidental swallowing, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Severe adverse reactions (burning/stinging sensation, local irritation).
- Persistent symptoms.
- You suspect you are pregnant.
- Keep the product out of sight and reach of children.
- Store at temperatures not exceeding 30ºC.
GynePro® contains Chlorhexidine digluconate, a safe and effective, clinically-tested anti-infective but it’s best to consult your doctor.
The price of your GynePro® Feminine Wash remain the same as of September 2019
- 60mL: P73 SRP
- 150mL: P163 SRP
- SMKT, GROCERY, CVS, AND E-COMM
- Robinsons SMKT
- Super SM
- Metro Gaisano
- Robinsons Easymart
- Bohol Quality
- Robinsons Dept Store
- Mercury Drug
- South Star
- F Nuestra Senora
- A & S Drugmart
- 360 Pharmacy
- F Divina Gracia
- Negros Grace
- Botica Sto. Cristo
- St. Joseph
- 7 MM Drugmart
- La Nueva
- We Care Drug
- K2 Drug
- Farmacia ni Dok
- Zurerx Drug
GynePro® has an all new look but still has the same superior formulation to give you ultra protection from red day odor, itch, irritation and other feminine area vulnerabilities.
No, GynePro® remains to have the same superior formulation to give you ultra protection from red day odor, itch, irritation and other feminine area vulnerabilities.