FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Don’t let periods give you problems. Arm yourself with the right information about GynePro, the feminine wash for red days.
WHAT IS IN THE PRODUCT?
GynePro® Ultra Protection Feminine Wash is specially formulated with Chlorhexidine digluconate, giving you 2X BETTER PROTECTION vs. other fem wash brands to conquer feminine area concerns.
HOW MUCH IS GYNEPRO®?
The price of GynePro® Feminine Wash is at Php 73/60ml and Php163/150ml. Prices may vary per store.
WHAT IS THE PRICE OF GYNEPRO®?
GynePro comes in 2 pack sizes with the following suggested retail price: 60mL – Php73 and 150mL – Php163. Note that these are only SRPs, actual prices may vary depending on the store that you will visit.
WHAT IS GYNEPRO® USED FOR?
- GynePro is best used during red days. Use twice a day (morning & evening).
- Use 3 times a week for protection during regular days, or as prescribed by your OB-Gynecologist
- Use as cleansing wash before sexual intercourse
HOW SHOULD YOU USE GYNEPRO®?
Shake well and pour one palmful (5mL) of the feminine wash and use as an external feminine wash.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU USE GYNEPRO®?
Use GynePro® to replace your regular intimate care solution on your red days, wash 2X everyday (morning and evening) during red days or when experiencing vaginal odor, itch, & irritation. You may also use GynePro as a cleansing wash before and after sexual intercourse.
WHEN SHOULD YOU NOT USE GYNEPRO®?
You should not use GynePro® if you are allergic to any of its known components.
WHAT PRECAUTIONS SHOULD BE TAKEN WHEN USING GYNEPRO®?
For external use only
WHEN SHOULD YOU CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN WHILE USING GYNEPRO®?
If you are experiencing severe adverse reactions (burning/stinging sensation, local irritation), persistent symptoms, or you suspect that you are pregnant, it would be recommended to consult your physician. You should not use GynePro if you are allergic to any of its components.
CAN I USE GYNEPRO® AT A YOUNG AGE?
GynePro® contains Chlorhexidine digluconate, a safe and effective, clinically-tested anti-infective but it’s best to consult your doctor.
CAN I, A MINOR, USE GYNEPRO®? SAFE FOR PREGNANT WOMEN?
GynePro® contains Chlorhexidine digluconate, a safe and effective, clinically-tested anti-infective. If you are pregnant, it would be best to consult with your physician.
HOW SHOULD YOU STORE THIS PRODUCT?
- Keep the product out of sight and reach of children.
- Store at temperatures not exceeding 30ºC.
DID YOU HAVE A PRICE INCREASE ON GYNEPRO®?
The price of your GynePro® Feminine Wash remain the same as of September 2019
- 60mL: P73 SRP
- 150mL: P163 SRP
WHERE CAN I BUY GYNEPRO®?
- GynePro® is available in leading supermarkets, groceries and drugstores nationwide.
- GynePro® Feminine Wash can be found online
DID YOU CHANGE THE PACKAGING OF YOUR PRODUCT?
GynePro feminine wash has an all new look but still has the same superior formulation to give you ultra protection from red day odor, itch, irritation and other feminine area concerns.
DID YOU CHANGE THE FORMULATION OF GYNEPRO®?
No, GynePro® remains to have the same superior formulation to give you ultra protection from red day odor, itch, irritation and other feminine area concerns.
IS GYNEPRO® AVAILALABLE IN DRUGSTORES?
GynePro is available in these drugstores:
- Mercury Drug
- South Star
- F Nuestra Senora
- A & S Drugmart
- 360 Pharmacy
- F Divina Gracia
- Negros Grace
- Botica Sto. Cristo
- St. Joseph
- 7 MM Drugmart
- La Nueva
- We Care Drug
- K2 Drug
- Farmacia ni Dok
- Zurerx Drug
WHAT IS THE FORMULATION OF GYNEPRO®?
GynePro® Ultra Protection Feminine Wash is made from purified water and uses minimal thickening agents to be safe for vaginal use. It has a thin and light consistency but offers ultra protection with its 2X better bacteria killing actions vs. other feminine wash brands.
DOES GYNEPRO® CONTAIN FRAGRANCE?
GynePro® Ultra Protection Feminine Wash has a light powdery-fresh scent to help conquer vaginal odor.
CAN I USE GYNEPRO® EVERYDAY?
GynePro® Ultra Protection Feminine Wash is made with Chlorhexidine digluconate, a tri-power solution best used during red days or as prescribed by your OB-Gynecologist. You may also use GynePro® before and after sexual intercourse for extra protection against odor, itch, and irritation causing bacteria.
IS GYNEPRO® AVAILALABLE IN SUPERMARKETS AND GROCERIES?
GynePro is available in these supermarkets and groceries:
- Robinsons SMKT
- Super SM
- Metro Gaisano
- Robinsons Easymart
- Bohol Quality
- Robinsons Dept Store
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF A RED DAY FEMININE WASH?
- Red days make your feminine area more vulnerable to vaginal odor, itch, and irritation. GynePro® Ultra Protection Feminine Wash can protect you from these with Chlorhexidine digluconate, a tri-power solution best used during your period.
- There's a bigger threat of vaginal odor, itch, and irritation on red days, but you can conquer them with GynePro's Chlorhexidine digluconate that gives you 2X BETTER PROTECTION vs. other fem wash brands.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE OF A RED DAY FEMININE WASH VS. REGULAR FEMININE WASH
- Compared to your regular days, you need a feminine wash with 2X BETTER PROTECTION (vs. other brands) on red days to get extra protection against vaginal odor, itch, and irritation.
- Your feminine area is more vulnerable to irritation on red days. For this, there's GynePro with Chlorhexidine digluconate, a tri-power solution best used during your period.